Your Brakes Are a Critical Safety System
Brakes are a critical safety system of your vehicle and it’s critical that your brake system is properly and thoroughly checked at every service.
At Auto Care Centre we have the appropriate skills, necessary experience and the latest electronic diagnostic and service equipment to ensure your brakes are operating at peak performance.
We cannot stress enough that brake repairs should only ever be carried out by a qualified mechanic. The expert mechanics at Auto Care Centre can inspect, service and repair your brakes. Our primary aim is to ensure the reliable and safe operation of your vehicle.
If you notice any of these ‘warning signs’ whilst driving, it is important that you contact us immediately to ensure your safety, the safety of your family and other road users.
- Your brakes feeling spongy or soft
- An increase in braking distance
- Any unusual feeling through your foot when you brake – vibration, pulse, shudder
- Any unusual noises – grinding, rubbing, squealing or squeaking
- Your brake doesn’t engage properly unless you push all the way down
- Your car wants to pull sideways when the brakes are applied
- Your car still moves, or rolls slightly when the handbrake is applied
- Your car just doesn’t ‘feel right’ when you apply the brakes
All workmanship from Auto Care Centre is guaranteed.
The Autocare difference
The Auto Care Centre is a family owned, vehicle maintenance and service centre that is built on combining old-fashioned service, with market leading expertise and technology.
The Auto Care Centre services all makes and models of passenger cars, four wheel drives, SUV’s, utes and vans. If it has four wheels and an engine, we can look after it for you!
Our experienced and well-trained mechanics are familiar with a wide range of makes and models from all around the world.
Our aim is to make servicing and maintaining your vehicle as easy and stress free as possible.